- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Light weight and thin wall construction
- Compact size to fit small diameter wheel holes
- Oversized 60-degree taper seat for better contact area
- Closed end lug nut style
- Knurled perimeter top for easy installation
Muteki SR35 Closed End Lug Nuts are manufactured from chrome vanadium. Each lug nut weighs only 2 ounces. Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are compact, designed to accommodate small diameter wheel holes found in today’s high-end street, lightweight racing, competition road wheels. Constructed with an oversized 60-degree tapered seat that provides a better contact area. A knurled perimeter top allows for easy installation. Each set of Muteki SR35 lug nuts includes (16) 35 millimeter closed end lug nuts, (4) 35 millimeter closed end locking lug nuts, a dual 1-piece 17 millimeter hex wrench adapter for 1-3/4 inch and 13/16 inch sizes and lock key adapter.