- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Allows you to quickly replace front wheel bearings
- Suitable for most front wheel drive cars, vans, and light trucks
- Greatly reduces the damage done to the hub and bearings
- Eliminates the pesky need for front end alignment after service work
- Complete set for the removal and installation of front hub bearings
› See more product details
Designed for removal / installation of front hub bearings without needing to dismantle the steering knuckle or strut assembly.
Everything you need for a fast and effective removal and installation of wheel bearings on front wheel drive vehicles.
Heavy duty, alloy steel drifts for durability with oxide finish and smooth edges to reduce chances of hub or bearing damage;
These tools fit most cars and work with the steering knuckle and strut assembly still on the vehicle,
You won’t need a front end alignment when bearing service is complete.
Wheel Bearing Removal and Installation Tool Set includes everything needed for the professional or DIY-er to remove and install wheel bearings of a front wheel drive vehicle without the need of a front end alignment.
Heavyweight drive screw for use with impact tools; also suitable for removing and installing large industrial bearings.
Supplied in a blow-molded carrying case for easy transport and storage.
Ideal for both an upcoming and professional mechanic.