- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intended for use on dual thread lug nuts with a 22mm or 7/8″ Hex.
- Screws onto GM factory style dual thread lug nuts but DOES NOT secure hub caps to wheels.
- Perfect replacement for GM # 15646250 and Dorman # 99956.
- Matching dual thread wheel lug nuts also available. See DP-Accessories # LOC2D8CZOGD05024.
- Includes 24 new chrome plastic wheel lug nut caps shipped in our in our signature premium packaging.
› See more product details
Size:24 Lug Caps | Color:Chrome
Protect the lug nuts on your Chevrolet or GMC with new plastic caps from DP-Accessories. Our chrome plastic wheel nut caps are the perfect replacement covers for broken or missing GM factory style lug nut caps, like GM part number 15646250 and Dorman part number 99956. Our caps help protect your lug nuts against road damage and bring old lug nuts back to life by hiding rust, scratches, and normal wear. They’re easy to install and easy to clean with a little soap and warm water.
Please note that these lug nut caps are not meant for wheels where the lug nut caps hold on the hub caps. These lug nut caps will screw on to GM factory style dual thread lug nuts but will not secure your hub cap to the wheel. For matching lug nuts, please see DP-Accessories part number LOC2D8CZOGD05024.
Things to consider before purchasing lug nuts and caps
- Professional installation is recommended but not required.
- Verify fitment with a DP Fitment Specialist if you are unsure of fitment.
- Year, make, and model info provided on this page can only verify thread size.
- Your wheels will determine the style of lug nut needed.
Verifying fitment with a DP Fitment Specialist
Please send us a message with answers to the following questions:
- What is your vehicle’s year, make, and model?
- Do you have factory OEM wheels? Or are they aftermarket wheels?
- If aftermarket, what brand and model?
- Are your wheels made of steel? Or are they made of aluminum?
- After full installation, are your lug nuts covered by a center cap? Or are they exposed?