- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Detailed high resolution dial face perfect for TPMS or any use where accurate readings are required
- Extreme accuracy. Up to 260 percent more accurate than the ANSI standard
- Solid aluminum body covered with rubber sleeve for extra comfort and durability; Stainless braided hose (21″) for maximum durability
- Can take up to 200psi from the compressor, displays up to 65psi from the tire
- Two position inflate/deflate lever; Works with CO2 and Nitrogen
The Astro 3082 TPMS Dial Tire Inflator W/Stainless Hose – 0-65psi is constructed with a detailed high resolution dial face perfect for TPMS or any use where accurate readings are required. It is built for extreme accuracy with up to 260 percent more accurate than the ANSI standard, and includes a stainless braided hose (21″) for maximum durability. The solid aluminum body is covered with a rubber sleeve for extra comfort and durability, and the 3 in 1 function allows the user to inflate, deflate and measure tire pressure. The tool has a two position inflate/deflate lever, and works with CO2 and Nitrogen. 3-1/8″ (80mm) pressure gauge (2-65psi read). SPECIFICATIONS: Measuring Range: 0-65psi Units: PSI Resolution: 1psi Accuracy: +/- <1psi or +/- 1.5 percent Optimal Working Temp.: 32-104F.